We can bring our own non-potable water
Body Corporate and Complex painting
Cape Town including, Bellville, Durbanville, Stellenbosch
We are a NAMA, BIBC and FEM registered painting and waterproofing contractor and comply with Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requirements. We are approved applicators with various paint manufacturers so that body corporates, homeowners associations and sectional title schemes can have peace of mind that all services are carried out according to supplier requirements and in a safe and lawful manner
How it works
- After making contact with NPC, one of our agents will call you to set up an appointment at a convenient date and time.
- We will carry out a site inspection and determine the correct preparation procedures and products most suitable to the current state of building and client requirements.
- A free personalized specification sheet and quotation will be drawn up and submitted to client.
- Specifications are drawn up based on relevant supplier requirements in order to honour their standard product guarantees
- On larger projects we can call on the clients preferred paint supplier to compile a comprehensive specification that can be used by the client when obtaining quotes from other contractors. Selected suppliers can also be requested to monitor the progress of the project to ensure all work is done according to the manufacturer’s requirements.