We can bring our own non-potable water
Residential House Painting
Cape Town including, Somerset, Bellville, Durbanville, Stellenbosch
NPC Cape specialises in interior and exterior painting and waterproofing. Whether it’s newly built houses or redecoration projects, we use only superior products from the country’s leading paint and waterproofing suppliers like Plascon, Dulux and Midas to name a few.
We offer prompt quotations with detailed specifications, clearly indicating what preparation work will be done and what products will be used.
By ensuring our professional and friendly staff follow these specifications, we’re able to offer supplier backed product guarantees of up to 12 years.
We’ve quickly made a name as one of the preferred painting and waterproofing contractors in Cape Town. We provide services in all areas including Franschhoek, Stellenbosch, Somerset west, Durbanville and surrounds. We also do work in Cape Town CBD, Atlantic Beach Front and Westcoast suburbs like Blouberg and Melkbosstrand.
We can assist with painting and renovation of the following items
- Interior & exterior walls
- Boundary and retaining walls
- Doors and windows
- Fascias, eaves and gutters
- Gates and fences
- Varnishes and wood sealants
- Trimmings and fixtures
Additional renovation and alteration services
Our services also include minor renovations and alterations for projects like kitchen and bathroom makeovers, cupboard installations and tiling. We also do building additions and alterations, paving and glazing, as well as the installation and replacement of gutters, ceilings, soffits and fascias.
We do it right the first time
At NPC Cape we believe that the key to a successful painting project, and the longevity of your new paint system, lies in the preparation. Almost anyone can pick up a paint brush or roller and apply paint. But if the proper preparation procedures as set out by the paint manufacturer are not followed correctly, you’ll probably end up having to repaint again in a couple of years, while also dealing with paint failure that could be costly to rectify. By making use of an experienced and qualified painting contractor like NPC that follows correct procedures and specifications, you will save yourself a lot of hassle and unnecessary expenses in taking care of your investment in the long run.
How it works
- After contacting NPC, one of our agents will call you to set up an appointment at your convenience. We will carry out a site inspection that will determine the correct preparation procedures and products most suited to the current state of the building, as well as your requirements.
- A free personalised specification sheet and quotation will be drawn up and submitted to you via email.
- Note: All specifications are drawn up based on the relevant supplier requirements in order to honour their standard product guarantees.